- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket.
- Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
- There’s no such thing as too much candy.
- All work and no play can make you a basket case.
- Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
- Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
- Keep your paws off of other people’s jelly beans.
- Grass is always greener in someone else’s basket.
- You show true colors when you come out of your shell.
- The best things in life are usually chocolate.
Ending on a Positive Note: Happy Easter to all of the kids, both young and old, who still enjoy the art of decorating eggs and having fun in the big annual Easter Egg Hunt.